Wednesday, June 30, 2021

First Models

Hi all,


as a proof of concept and to give you an idea of what I am working on, I want to share some of the updated stall models with you. You can see them in the Post "A sign of life...".

They are not finished by now and could use some polishing here and there.

Here is the link:

https://mega.nz/file/QEBmkTLZ#cwq6kV2nJRAcMxWyXXPZkWiV7nKLOhIelUJK79-_o0M

Simply download and put the .cem - files inside your models folder. They should play nicely along with my textures.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about my work and what to improve next.

Best Regards

Horus

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Where exactly do we install them though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Really breathes life into the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Install here: .\Data\Graphics\buildings\models

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keeping an eye out for a full model overhaul ;) Really grateful for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely grateful for the time and effort you put into this game. I absolutely love your graphics mod, and it has added hundreds and hundreds of hours of enjoyment to the game. This is superb. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite computer games. I recently started replaying it and thought to myself, "It's unfortunate that this game will never get an HD remake like the other 90's classics, but it would be amazing." Then, while searching the internet to see if it was possible to remove or extend the foggy rear clipping plane (beyond the max in the settings), I found a post referencing your work.

    I installed V.02 immediately and absolutely love it. I haven't set up the new models (will do that up momentarily), but what you've done is incredible! Thank you for all the work (and hours and hours) that you have put in. These mods will become a staple of this wonderful game. Thank you again and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still checking in every month to see if this has been updated. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still working on the project from time to time. Unfortunately, only very slow progress is possible. I will post some updates in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete